Joined: 19 Apr 2010
|Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm Post subject: Members Rules
|The administrator will require you to register with a valid email address in order to post and use all the features of the forum. Being registered gives you an identity on the board, a fixed username on all messages you post.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME ISP (Internet service provider) WILL BLOCK A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO COME THROUGH TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE CHECK BACK ON THE BOARD AFTER 24HRS. WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO SEE IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED.
Registration is free, and offers an extended range of features, including:
•Posting new threads
•Replying to other peoples' threads
•Editing your posts
•Sending private messages to other members
•To register click at the top: Join (free)
1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to removal of post and or a temporary or permanent ban being placed on the member.
2. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
3. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning and removal of post.
4. Members are asked to respect copyright material.
5. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
6. The Moderating team and Admin reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Moderator Team and not the users.
7. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
8. Members are responsible for the content of their post and not the Moderating team or the Administration.
9. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban on your account(s) Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-ban username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
10. Members do not have the option to change their user name once they have joined or can not have more than one user name as a member of the Etowah County Chit Chat Forums. In the event you wish to change your user name, contact the Admin by sending a PM, or email email@example.com.
11. Advertising On Etowah County Chit Chat Forums: Free with limitations.
Limitations: Without administrative permission, you may not imply any sponsorship of your site, business, product or service on Etowah County Chit Chat Forums by hyper-linking or otherwise connecting yourself to Etowah County Chit Chat Forums. Additionally, without Moderator or Administration permission, you may not frame or inline link any web site to the Etowah County Chit Chat Forum.
You alone are responsible for the submissions you make to the Etowah County Chit Chat Forums. Even so, while Etowah County Chit Chat Forums does review every submission Etowah County Chit Chat form is not responsible for the content or quality of articles or services rendered, Etowah County Chit Chat Forums Admin or Moderators reserves the right in its sole discretion to move, edit, or delete those submissions it deems to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. If you want to make an advertisement on the Etowah County Chit Chat Forum you must get prior approval and post a valid email address with such add.
Note: There is no charge to advertise on the ECCCF but setting up the add must be approved by the Admin so that I can create the Add in the "Advertise Here Free Now Forum" Also note you will become the moderator of your forum and you will be responsible to maintain it.